A strong industrial heritage
Based on its strong industrial heritage, Novae involves its experts from the design phase, through aircraft production and operation to maintenance and end of life; in an environment where the requirements are more and more demanding, where production cycles are shorter and shorter, where all costs must be meticulously respected.
Present in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, the group is able to intervene on all aeronautical and space programs, putting its customers’ expectations at the heart of its concerns.
A custom level of intervention
Simple Technical Assistance, In-situ Collaborative Platform, up to the implementation of autonomous service centers, Novae uses 3 levels of intervention to allow its customers maximum flexibility.
As a partner of the Safran and Airbus groups, Novae has centers dedicated to the training of aeronautical technicians as well as the creation of training materials.
CONSULTING & EXPERTISE
OUR FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
We support our industrial clients in the design, manufacturing and operational support phases of their most complex products and systems.
- GSP & OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- MAINTENANCE IN OPERATIONAL CONDITIONS.
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- 1st and 2nd level technical support (structure, vector, engine, electrical systems)
- 3rd level technical support in conjunction with OEMs, system builders and operators (Structure / Vector / Engine / Electrical systems / SNA)
- Retrofit, modification and upgrade platforms and systems
- B1 & B2 MAINTENANCE OF CIVIL AND MILITARY AIRCRAFT
- RAFALE, MIRAGE, ATL2, C-130, HC 135, A 320, A380, ATR PROGRAM
- Clients: MBDA, Dassault, Amroc, Sabena, Tarmac, Safran
Today, NOVAE operates in 3 different ways on our clients’ sites depending on the integration requirements and the client’s ecosystem.
These three methods are as follows: Fee-based Consulting, implementation of Customer Site Collaborative and Integrated Platforms and finally provision of Autonomous Service Centers on NOVAE sites.